ZigZag idea materialized
Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Check out to our documentation or Discord community that will glad to help with any question.
- What is ZigZag ?
- ZigZag is a decentralized non-custodial order book exchange, powered by zk-rollups. This allows our users to seamlessly and securely trade with near-zero fees all while providing centralized exchange like quotes on all size trades. We also aim to provide the flawless functionality, experience and optimal liquidity centralized exchanges do all while being fully decentralized.
- What are ZK Rollups ?
- ZK-Rollups are one of the options being developed for layer 2 construction to increase the scalability of Ethereum. All funds are held by a smart contract on the mainchain, while computation and storage are performed off-chain. The main idea is that instead of verifying each transaction separately, transactions are "rolled up" to a single item (the rollup block), which is then being verified, approving all them simultaneously.
- What is zkSync ?
- zkSync is a trustless protocol for scalable low-cost payments on Ethereum, powered by zkRollup technology. It uses zero-knowledge proofs and on-chain data availability to keep users' funds as safe as though they never left the mainnet.
- How can I start using ZigZag ?
- To start using ZigZag, you will first have to connect your Web3 wallet to our application. You’ll then have to bridge funds over and activate your zkSync account, this includes a one-time transaction of roughly ~10$. To do so head over to ZigZag Bridge or zkSync bridge.
- Nonce Mismatch
- Occasionally a ‘nonce mismatch’ error can come up when placing an order, resulting in a rejected order. This does not result in deducted gas or trading fees. Simply place the order again.
- Trading pairs not loading
- If your trading pairs are not loading/visible, simply refresh the page. This issue may occur if you’re not able to connect to the backend.
ZigZag's milestones and vision for the future
First funding raised by $100k grant
Launch on zkSync 1.0 with initial pairs (ETH/USDT, ETH/USDC, USDC/USDT)
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”
Further raising of funds for development & pair liquidity
Implement new trading pairs (WBTC-USDC, WBTC-USDT, ETH/WBTC)
Expand core development team
Implement margin trading
News & Updates
These seven coins helped leading exchanges bootstrap trading volumes, enriching holders, operators and investors.
Getting setup as a liquidity provider has never been easier with this simple bot.
Wishing for a new trading pair? Add it yourself in five steps.
Jobs & Collaborations
We looking for talented developers, designers and crypto marketing geniuses.
Contact with us on social media or via email.